Your Ad Here

Thursday, August 14, 2008

DIDDY: I Could Win Olympic Medal for Sexual Stamina

The music mogul claims he would win the top prize if he took part in a contest to see who could have sex for the longest amount of time.

When asked what brand new Olympic title he thought he could win, Diddy replied: "Who could have sex the longest! I think that's an event I can do well in."

"And probably who could stay up the longest. Just so you know, that's supposed to be funny… even though I am serious."

When queried on who his competitors might be, he added to New York magazine: "Whoever's up for the challenge."

The rapper has previously boasted his sexual performance is so good he "makes women's legs shake."

However, Diddy also insists he has a more sensitive side and likes being romantic.

He said: "There was this young lady recently that I invited to a party but it was a party with just me and her, you know what I'm saying?"

"And I'd made a play list of all the songs that reminded me of her. Because most of them were slow we ended up dancing and then things progressed."

"I'm definitely a romantic - I'm a helpless romantic."

Source: BANG Showbiz


Sean Combs aka P Diddy Outside Crown Nightclub
Los Angeles, California - June 25, 2008

0 comments: