Your Ad Here

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

JULIANNE MOORE'S TERROR LOVE: Julianne Moore loves feeling terrified.

The "I'm Not There" actress has revealed her filmmaker husband Bart Freundlich thinks she is "strange" because she is always drawn to roles which are scary or where something horrible happens to the character.

She said: "He thinks I'm weird. There was a script I read recently where I was like, 'Oooh, this horrible thing happens and it's really good and then they're all dead!'"

"He's like, 'What is the matter with you?' I'm like, 'I don't know but I like it.' I've always liked things that are meant to terrify."

The actress claims she has always been drawn to dark films, and even loved feeling scared when she was a child.

She said: "When I was a kid, I used to watch this vampire soap opera, 'Dark Shadows.' I loved that show… and I was little!"

"I can remember my sister going into the other room to fold laundry with my mother because she was so frightened. I guess it has translated into the material I want to do as an adult."

Julianne also revealed she has no problem appearing naked in movies, but does find filming sex scenes hard.

She added to Wonderland magazine: "People ask all the time if sex scenes and nudity are hard. What's hard? Not the lines or the physicality, but the emotion."

Source: BANG Showbiz


Julianne Moore in the Upcoming Drama Thriller "Blindness"
(Release Date: September 19, 2008)

0 comments: